I saw a Lamborghini (day 22 and 23 of my summer holidays)

Hi and welcome back to my blog series where I depict every day of my summer holidays.

Day 22

Day 22 was Friday the 6th of may and it was pretty much the same. I got up late and I mean it.  I got up at around 11 o clock and still was drowsy. I a moreover going to Kochi tomorrow where my grandmother lives.  I also started seeing a new series. 'Wizards of Waverley palace', is a pretty decent series so far.

day 23

day 23 was journey day I had to travel from Kollam to Kochi. the journey started in the morning at around 10 o clock. the journey was ok until disaster struck. Now let me explain to you what the "disaster" was my mother had said a place for us to eat lunch so we went there we were all hungry so when we reached the destination oh my you should have seen the rush at that place you would not have believed it. So then we carried on with our journey and we stopped at a small restaurant to eat lunch. Now we started the journey and a crazy thing happened we saw a Lamborghini urus speeding past us. It's a dream to see a Lamborghini but it is even a bigger dream when you see it in Kerala. I took out my phone to take a pic but by the time it was a goner. So yeah this was all from day 23 of my summer holidays.

A replica of the Lamborghini I saw this is not the one I saw but it pretty much looks like this




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All you need to know about my childhood memories

My Japan adventure (PART-2)

My Japan adventure (Part-4)