day 34 and 35 of my summer holidays

 hi and welcome back to my blog series where I depict every day of my summer holidays

day 34

day 34 was journey day. Me, my grandmother, my mother , my brother and my grandfather went to my grandmothers native place. The journey started at around 7:30 am from my grandpa's native. The journey was a long 7 hour car ride. We stopped for breakfast at indian coffee house. The breakfast was good.  We restarted our journey and we reached at around 2:30 and ate a delicious feast of a lunch. I also had tution in the evening. This was pretty much the day. 

Day 35

Day 35 was Tuesday the 17th of May. Today was also journey day. We travelled back from my grandmothers native place to kochi. The journey started at 3 o clock and  was amazing until disaster struck. When we stopped for food when i ate my dinner a fly came into my chutney. Oh that was bad. I didn't have the mood to eat after that incident. When we came there was heavy rains along the way. We reached at around 11:50 at night. I then immediately went to sleep due to my tiredness.


A picture of me in my grandmothers native place 

Comments

  1. Nice 👍👍 But maybe the fly kinda spoiled your mood to eat a proper dinner 😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All you need to know about my childhood memories

My Japan adventure (PART-2)

My Japan adventure (Part-4)