My Japan adventure (PART-2)

 Hi in today's blog I am gonna talk about part 2 in my Japan adventure. In the last blog, we saw about how I went to Japan and about when I went to the zoo. In today's blog, I am gonna talk about another place I went on my Japan adventure... I went to a place known as sea paradise on the last week of October. This is basically a marine zoo with some extra features. In this zoo, there are animals kept for public exhibition like any other zoo. There is also a park where marine creatures do stunts like seals catching balls, White dolphins doing tricks like going through a loop, etc. The animals which do these tricks are rewarded by their trainers. These trainers give them fish if they do their trick. These tricks done by the animals are very entertaining to watch ☺️☺️. The place where animals are kept for public exhibition is a giant place full of different creatures. Such as different fishes, a variety of dolphins and the number of sharks wow these are really good to watch. There is also a separate section to catch fish. These fishes can be caught by us. we can ask them to fry the fish and we can eat them. They are delicious as it gets. 



Above you can see two seals balancing beach balls on their forehead. This is just one of the tricks out of many. These tricks are a treat to watch... Also, this blog of my Japan adventure is a four-part series. This is because you can't describe Japan in just two parts so stay tuned for the upcoming parts.....






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All you need to know about my childhood memories

My Japan adventure (Part-4)