All you need to know about my childhood memories

My childhood was a very happy one. After I was born after a a month I went to Italy because my father had a job there. I always loved Italy. I had a lot of friends and the food there was awesome. I still don't remember most of the things because I was small at that time. The things I remember are by seeing photo's . I had lot's of memories there.
Even I went to countries like Switzerland and Austria. I also had a Nonna who used to make me delicious food and cakes. She used to make me all kinds of Italian food such as pasta,lassagne and macaroni. Also she used to make tasty cakes and bread items. I still remember her and still think of her. I also remember about my friends who I used to play with everyday


I have shown a picture above when I was small. 

Thank you everyone for seeing my blog. I would love if you share my Blog to other people.

Also I would like to recommend a channel for primary learners. This channel teaches kids by displaying worksheets and activities. The link is given below

https://youtube.com/channel/UCPvhd6FS94u5CFUyst6eOyw
 

Comments

  1. very nice faizan you look very nice as a kid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Start, dear. Kudus.
    Read more.

    Waiting to read many like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome bro loved your blog
    Should come up with more
    From Manikandan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome , ,Fantabulous ,Go ahead with new vlogs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome,Fantabulous ,Go on and o.....n ,my sweet kisses
    Eleema

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Faizan......for taking us through your sweet memories of your childhood in Italy.
    I still remember your mom Seniya narrating about the beautiful days there......especially when a stranger, showered her motherly affection on her ......in that far away land.
    Waiting to hear more and more Faizan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Japan adventure (PART-2)

My Japan adventure (Part-4)