I got sick!!! (day 13 of my summer holidays)

 Hi and welcome back to my blog series where I depict each and every day of my summer holidays. Day 13 was not the best. this is because I got sick today. so I got up early in the morning because I had a fast on that day. I ate something and went for a long sleep. when I got up I had a slight cold. This cold along with the throat pain was not the most pleasant of experiences. I broke my fast in the evening and went down to get some fresh air. I came back and saw ipl where my team lost. also at night, I didn't go down with my friends because I was tired due to being sick. I also saw a new series "fast Layne" it was really good. this was all from day 13 of my summer holidays thanks for reading bye...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All you need to know about my childhood memories

My Japan adventure (PART-2)

My Japan adventure (Part-4)