Day 8 of my summer holidays

 Hi and welcome back to my blog series where I depict every day of my summer holidays. First, let me raise a question for you. Have you ever irritated your sibling? so day 8 was Wednesday the 20th of April. I had fast today so I got up early ate something and went for a long shuteye. I got up again around 10:40 am. The best part today was that a new season of MasterChef Australia started. So I saw the first episode which was pretty exciting, to be honest. I also went to the library with my brother where I irritated him by forcing him to go to the daycare. He got pretty angry. I came back broke my fast and went to play. Sadly no one was there so I went to see some dance practice of some sort of a program in our apartment on the 23rd of April. I also had a great dinner at night. I then went for a walk with my friends at night. This is all from day 8 of my summer holidays thanks for reading bye...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All you need to know about my childhood memories

My Japan adventure (PART-2)

My Japan adventure (Part-4)