Day 7 of my summer holidays

 Hi and welcome back to my blog series where I depict every day of my summer holidays. So day 7 which was Tuesday the 20th of April was decent. I had fast on that day so I got up early morning, ate something and went to a deep sleep. I got up again around 10 am. I got up and read some books. I also binge-watched for a while and watched YouTube for some time. I broke my fast in the evening and went to play. Since there was basketball coaching we couldn't play. So we went to the clubhouse to see some dance practice for some sort of a program coming soon. I came back home and had noodles for dinner. I also went for a walk with my friends at night. I came back home saw something and went to sleep. This was all from day 7 of my summer holidays. Thanks for reading bye...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All you need to know about my childhood memories

My Japan adventure (PART-2)

My Japan adventure (Part-4)