Day 6 of my summer holidays

  Hi and welcome back to my blog series where I depict every day of my summer holidays. Day 6 which was Monday the 18th of April was pretty sad. Firstly I had Ramadan on that day so I got up early in the morning ate something and went to sleep. I got up around 10 am. Also today my dad and mom went to work after a long weekend. I also read a diary of a wimpy kid's book, but the sad part of the day was that one of my friends was leaving the apartment. So in the evening after I broke my fast I went and met him. Also today most of my other friends had school so it was pretty boring at home. I didn't eat dinner at night since I was pretty full. I did go for a walk at night with my friends. I came back home did some binge-watching and went to sleep. This pretty much sums up the day. Thanks for reading bye...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All you need to know about my childhood memories

My Japan adventure (PART-2)

My Japan adventure (Part-4)