Day 4 of my summer holidays

 Hi and welcome back to my blog series where I depict every day of my summer holidays. so the 4th-day which was Saturday the 16th of April was pretty ok. so the day started like any other day. I got up at 4 o clock to eat something since I had fast and went to sleep. I didn't have the best sleep I got up again at 9 a.m., then I went to my school to collect my uniform for the next academic year but sadly my uniform was not stitched. So then I  went to my Brother's school to collect his uniform but his was not ready as well. So then we came back home. In the evening I broke my fast and went swimming all my friends came. At night my family went to "marina mall" for having a dessert. My brother had a waffle and I had ice cream. We also saw some stunning decorations in the mall. We came back home and I binge-watched for a while and then went to sleep. So that's all from day 4 of my summer holidays. Bye...


The picture of the stunning decorations.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All you need to know about my childhood memories

My Japan adventure (PART-2)

My Japan adventure (Part-4)