Day 3 of my summer holidays

 Hi and welcome back to my blog series where I depict every day of my summer holidays. So day 3 which was the 15th of  April was a typical day. I got up early in the morning since I had fast on that day. I woke up ate something and took off for a long sleep. I again woke up at around 10 am and then after a while went down with my friends. I came back after a while and did some binge-watching. In the evening I did some coding and then broke my fast, and straightaway went to play. I literally went to play for just 5 minutes because no one came, but I did go swimming with my friends from 6:45 to 7:45 pm. Also, my mother made a beautiful apple pie in the evening. I ate the pie after going for a walk with my friends at night. The pie was delightful to munch in my mouth. So yeah that's all from day 3 of my summer holidays. bye.

a picture of the apple pie my mother made...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All you need to know about my childhood memories

My Japan adventure (PART-2)

My Japan adventure (Part-4)