Day 2 of my summer holidays

 Hi and welcome back to my blog series where I depict every day of my summer holidays. So the second day which was the 14 th of April was pretty decent.  I had a fast on that day due to Ramadan. So on this day  I  got up at 4 o clock ate something and went for a long sleep, I got up at around 10:30 and did some binge-watching for a while and then went down simply with my friends since it was boring at home. I went down talked with them and came back home, after coming back I played with my brother with a robot that he had made it was fun. I broke my fast in the evening and then immediately went to play. I played some soccer with my friends and then came back home. After coming back I again played with the robot with my brother. I ate dinner again binge-watched for a while and went for a walk with my friends. so yeah this is all from day 2 of my summer holidays.


Above the robot, I and my brother played with...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All you need to know about my childhood memories

My Japan adventure (PART-2)

My Japan adventure (Part-4)