we won!!! (Day 12 of my summer holidays)

 Hi and welcome back to my blog series where I depict every day of my summer holidays. So day 12 was delightful. Firstly I didn't take fast today. So I got up and went with my friends to a cricket tournament our appartment hosted. Our team won gold in the cricket tournament and my friend sadly got stung by a bee. I came back did some geometry did a oil pastel drawing and went in the evening to play football. I came back and went for swimming with my friends. Also at night my family went for a drive which was good. I also went for a walk at night. So this was all from day 12 of my summer holidays. Thanks for reading bye...


The oil pastel drawing i did...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All you need to know about my childhood memories

My Japan adventure (PART-2)

My Japan adventure (Part-4)