Journey to Switzerland (Part-2)

 Hi, in today’s blog we are going to see about me going to the top of Europe. In the last blog, we saw about me and my family going to Interlaken city from Milan, the things we bought and also Interlaken city is the adventure capital of Switzerland. we started the journey from Interlaken city where we stayed for the night. We went by train to the top of Europe. the journey took about 3 hours. The train ride was pretty steep, so the train hadn’t gone that fast. It was moving at a steady speed since it was a foggy day after reaching the top of. Europe also the view was not the best but most of the time the view is stunning. The weather when we went was amazing. Thus, we enjoyed the climate a lot. 
a picture of me at the top of Europe

  We came back to our hotel room the same day. We reached our hotel by evening and then the next day we went to see lake Thun. Which is a beautiful lake present there. The landscapes which are present around there such as castles are also a pleasure. Thank you for reading my blog. Also, I have made this series into a two-part series. Please share my blog with your friends and families Bye



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All you need to know about my childhood memories

My Japan adventure (PART-2)

My Japan adventure (Part-4)