Journey to Switzerland (part-1)

 Hi, today I am going to talk about the journey to Switzerland. This blog is a two-part series of how I went to Switzerland the fun and the enjoyment I had when I went there. Firstly where is Switzerland?. Switzerland is a place in Europe and it's famous for the chocolates, the scenery, and some very good watches. I don't remember much about going to Switzerland because I was very small but I do remember some things by looking at pictures. The journey started from Italy where I was living for a couple of years along with my father and mother. The journey to Switzerland started from Milan a place in Italy. We went to Switzerland by train because the distance was not so much. The train ride took about 5 hours. first, we stopped at Interlaken city a place which is in central Switzerland it took about two hours from Milan. Interlaken city is known as the adventure capital of Switzerland. 

a picture of me at Interlaken city

At Interlaken city, we bought some swiss bells and some accessories. These swiss bells were tied around the cow's neck.
                                      
a picture of a swiss bell.

we stayed for one night in Interlaken city. but the journey didn't end there we went to the top of Europe which is also in Switzerland. more about that on the next blog. Bye.











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All you need to know about my childhood memories

My Japan adventure (PART-2)

My Japan adventure (Part-4)