My Japan adventure (Part-3)

 Hi, today I am going to talk about Part-3 in my Japan adventure. In the previous blog, we saw about the marine zoo and about how I enjoyed it. In today's blog, I am going to talk about Odawara a place in Japan, and the adventure I had when I went there. Firstly where is Odawara?. Odawara is a city in central Japan Located in the southwest of Kanagawa Prefecture. I went to the Odawara castle in Odawara. It's one of the most beautiful castles to visit in Japan. Built-in 1447 it was rebuilt in 1633 and again in 1706. I went there with my parents and my younger brother there were so many artifacts there. There were lots of old swords and shields of the olden times which were put out for public exhibition. The tower is a treat to watch and it's beautiful. Especially if you go there in the spring season the flowers grown on the side are very good to watch, recommend you going there. Also, I along with my brother got to wear the samurai costumes from the nearby shop. The lake nearby is also good and a small bridge is constructed over it and it's beautiful to watch the fishes in the lake. There is also a variety of fish there...


A picture of me near the Odawara castle.


A picture of me in a samurai suit along with my brother.

 This is about all in part 3 of my Japan adventure. Please share the blog with friends and family thankyou. stay tuned for the next part bye...










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All you need to know about my childhood memories

My Japan adventure (PART-2)

My Japan adventure (Part-4)