Day 9 of my summer holidays

Hi and welcome back to my blog series where I depict every day of my summer holidays. so day 9 which was Friday the 22nd of April was fascinating. I had fast so I got up in the morning ate something and went to sleep. I also saw a MasterChef Australia episode. In the afternoon I went to the library with my brother. I read some books came back broke my fast and went to play. When I came back home and saw CSK winning the ipl match against Mumbai a thriller of a match. I also went for a walk at night with my friends when I heard that there were going to be football and cricket tournaments Saturday and Sunday respectively. So my adrenaline was pumping when I  heard this. So this was all from day 9 of my summer holidays. thanks for reading bye...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Japan adventure (PART-2)

All you need to know about my childhood memories

My Japan adventure (Part-4)