Day 5 of my summer holidays

Hi and welcome back to my blog series where I depict every day of my summer holidays. So the 5th day which was Sunday the 17th of April was pretty fun. Firstly today I didn't take fast. I got up at around 10:30 and ate breakfast. I then went swimming at 11. Swimming was really fun since we played with frisbees. I also got a slight sunburn on my feet. I then came back home and ate my lunch. I ate my lunch and then saw something on 'YouTube'. In the evening I went to play cricket and it was ok. I got back home and ate dinner while watching the IPL. I then went for a walk with my friends. The walk was good. I got back home and watched something on youtube. So this pretty much sums up day 5 of my summer holidays. Thanks for reading bye...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All you need to know about my childhood memories

My Japan adventure (PART-2)

My Japan adventure (Part-4)