Day 11 of my summer holidays

 Hi and welcome back to my blog series where I depict every day of my summer holidays. So day 11 was really really amazing. Firstly I didn't take fast today so I got up early and went with my friends for a football tournament which our appartment hosted. In which all the people playing were from our appartment. Surprisingly our team won 2-1. It was the best feeling. So I was pretty pumped up. Also in the evening there was a cultural extravaganza in our appartment. In this people danced and sang. The program was pretty good. Also tommorow we had cricket tournament as well so I was getting ready for that as well. This was all from day 11 of my summer holidays. Thanks for reading bye...


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All you need to know about my childhood memories

My Japan adventure (PART-2)

My Japan adventure (Part-4)