Day 1 of my summer holidays

 Finally summer holidays!!. My summer holidays finally started after the exams. This blog series will depict each day of my summer holiday so its going to be a long blog series. so my fist day of summer holidays which was the 13th of april but not the full day. I had exam on that day my last exam. So theoretically my summer holidays started the moment I reached home from school. Holidays started and I went straight down to play after relaxing for a while coming from school. I went down to play with my friends and then also went for swimming which honestly was quite boring. To sum it all up I also went for a walk at night which was fun because  I went with my friends. So this was all from day 1 of my summer holidays. See you soon bye...





share my blog with friends and families..




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All you need to know about my childhood memories

My Japan adventure (PART-2)

My Japan adventure (Part-4)