Republic day special blog (2022)

Republic Day is one of the three main festivals celebrated in India. Republic day is celebrated every year on the 26th of January. This day along with Gandhi Jayanti and Independence Day is considered as national holidays. Republic day every year is celebrated with a grand parade in New Delhi. Normally I would be in my apartment in Chennai seeing the parade done by our security guards and eating some tasty sweets. But I am in my grandparent's house in Kerala. Republic day is celebrated with great pride in India. I love celebrating republic day.


A photo of the republic day celebration conducted in Delhi a couple of years back 




Thank you and wishing you all a very, very happy republic day for the year 2022















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All you need to know about my childhood memories

My Japan adventure (PART-2)

My Japan adventure (Part-4)